• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TERRARIUM FOR AN ADULT BEARDIE??

Sean o^o

Hatchling Dragon
Hello. I live in Southern California. I was wondering if anyone lives near me and would meet with me or would be willing to ship (looking for low or no shipping costs) a good enclousure for an adult bearded dragon (40+ gallons). I am looking for prices below $75. It would be good if there were no shipping costs. Also, I would like the terrarium to be able to be housed indoors, and also, I would prefer it to be lightweight if it is more than 50 gallons. Wood is fine, but only if it has been used by another beardie that had no problems living in it. Thank you so much! If you have one and would like to tell me where you live so we can discuss if we can meet together, you can contact me at [email protected].