• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Taking Unwanted Beardies

ZarrieKitten

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there!
I found this coincidentally.
My name is Erin, I’m 22 and live in Ohio.
I currently own two beautiful bearded dragons by the names Milkie & Snuggs. They’re my babies and I love them to death!
My boyfriend and I have had them for about a year now and they just continue to grow on us!

I’m searching for another bearded dragon to add to our family.
If anyone is wanting to rehome their babies or can’t have them anymore, I’m the one for you! (I’m looking to adopt and help those in need(free)
Unfortunately I won’t be able to come and get them unless you live close to where I do.
You can mail them to me though!
Thanks guys.

OliviaKt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey! I have a 3-year-old Fancy Bearded Dragon in need of a home, I live in NJ and can mail him to you (in the safest way possible of course). I also have a tank and other supplies I can mail to you as well if you need it!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey! I have a 3-year-old Fancy Bearded Dragon in need of a home, I live in NJ and can mail him to you (in the safest way possible of course). I also have a tank and other supplies I can mail to you as well if you need it!
Hello, are you still looking for a home for your dragon?

OliviaKt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there!
I found this coincidentally.
My name is Erin, I’m 22 and live in Ohio.
I currently own two beautiful bearded dragons by the names Milkie & Snuggs. They’re my babies and I love them to death!
My boyfriend and I have had them for about a year now and they just continue to grow on us!

I’m searching for another bearded dragon to add to our family.
If anyone is wanting to rehome their babies or can’t have them anymore, I’m the one for you! (I’m looking to adopt and help those in need(free)
Unfortunately I won’t be able to come and get them unless you live close to where I do.
You can mail them to me though!
Thanks guys.
How do you feel about a 3, almost 4, year-old fancy bearded dragon male? I live in NJ but I will research to find a safe and proper way to mail him to you along with a lot of his tank decorations!

amelia

Bearded Dragon Egg
How do you feel about a 3, almost 4, year-old fancy bearded dragon male? I live in NJ but I will research to find a safe and proper way to mail him to you along with a lot of his tank decorations!
hello i would love to take him if he's still available?

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I’m further up north in Toronto, Canada. But I have an 8 year old beardie that I rescued and currently rehabbing. He’s super sweet and has been through a lot and could really use a forever home to live out the rest of his days. He’s got some mbd but that never stops him! He’s super chill and loves helping me stay focused on my homework. Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• C3B8E9D2-92E0-4CCC-B1FF-A5618B348C6B.jpeg
    C3B8E9D2-92E0-4CCC-B1FF-A5618B348C6B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 25544B03-0486-4836-A8EF-D083FFEC31A8.jpeg
    25544B03-0486-4836-A8EF-D083FFEC31A8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 10D29A96-DE22-474F-AA78-DC6A4FA7945F.jpeg
    10D29A96-DE22-474F-AA78-DC6A4FA7945F.jpeg
    896.4 KB · Views: 14

Aj0216

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm personally looking for a younger bearded dragon, but ill ask one of my friends tomorrow and get back to you.

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm personally looking for a younger bearded dragon, but ill ask one of my friends tomorrow and get back to you.
No worries I understand and I think I have another person interested in him up here. Hopefully that works out and that you find your beardie soon :)