• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tabasco's future harem

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Saucy and Sunshine, both 4 months old, 147 and 149 grams getting a bath. Sunshine has a slight bleed on tail after 5 minutes of soaking, hope it heals. Put antibiotic on it.

Also Tabasco at 8 weeks bathing, 27 grams. Going into shed.
image.jpeg

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
Hi Tabasco. It's Elon Lizzy here. Gosh you are growing. So cool to see you again!

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
WOW how old are you again exactly? you look healthy and strong. What's your favorite food Tabasco? Big fat tail lol. Elon is 19" and not sure but maybe 11 months old. Can't remember what the vet told me last time but must be around 485?? Got a blood test last time and vet said Elon was a bit dehydrated so he is getting water from a dropper every day with frequent baths. Going for another check up in a few weeks. Hope he is better than. Good night Tabasco!

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
image.jpeg
Just turned 5 months! Favorite staple is salad with lots of collard greens. Favorite treat is hornworms!Elon is sure a big dragon! Hornworms are great for hydration and are tastey too. Here is a picture thru glass of me yesterday, dad says I am getting a bit to chubby but I just ate. Have a great Sunday!
image.jpeg

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
waxworms are also very tasty... not as good as blueberries, though. will take a good bluberry over a waxworm any day.

Fumi

Hatchling Dragon
View attachment 19815 Just turned 5 months! Favorite staple is salad with lots of collard greens. Favorite treat is hornworms!Elon is sure a big dragon! Hornworms are great for hydration and are tastey too. Here is a picture thru glass of me yesterday, dad says I am getting a bit to chubby but I just ate. Have a great Sunday!View attachment 19814
Hey Tabasco - Elon Lizzy says hello. Went to the vet fo check on dehydration and I'm just fine. And I weighed 680grams now!! So I have a question for you. I love hornworms - can I eat them daily - like 3 large ones? I also eat dubias/silkworms but my mommy bought too many of the hornworms at once and I need to eat them up before they grow tooooo big. :p