• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Superworms/Mealworms

salty.heroin

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a 1 1/2 male beardie, and I think I fed him way to many Supers and Mealworms. I’m gonna say 20-30? I’m worried it will cause impaction.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a 1 1/2 male beardie, and I think I fed him way to many Supers and Mealworms. I’m gonna say 20-30? I’m worried it will cause impaction.
Yes your dragon is being fed treat worms -- please get a staple feeder and NO more supers or meal worms- you need a staple feeder like dubia roaches crickets BSFL or silk worms -- plus salads every day http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a great staple feeder
He is hooked on worms now so he may not eat anything you feed him --- does he eat salads ? If you need websites for the staple feeders please let me know I will post for you

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Variety is ideal. I'd definitely add some different stuff in there if you can.