• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Super worms

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Any one having issues finding super worms? I ordered from Flukers Farms out of LA and got them this morning-- they are really nice - they are large so anyone having a baby they would be too big -- juveniles can eat them tho like 6 months and older -- just FYI --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Superworms haven't been too short. Dubia though...!
If you have a spare insulated garage and like $5k to start a biz - breed dubia like yesterday.
Strange I have not had a issue getting roaches but trying to find large superworms has been a pain in the a**

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Any one having issues finding super worms? I ordered from Flukers Farms out of LA and got them this morning-- they are really nice - they are large so anyone having a baby they would be too big -- juveniles can eat them tho like 6 months and older -- just FYI --
Yeah I’m staring frank on small mealworms now he is about 5 months only about 2 a day.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I’m staring frank on small mealworms now he is about 5 months only about 2 a day.
Watch those -- they are known for impaction in babies as the exoskeleton on them is very hard --- too many or too frequent will plug him up- I recommend them not be started till they are close to adult age -