• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Super watery poop with red(blood?) in it. Please help

Minkistus

Bearded Dragon Egg
Today I was cleaning out my 2 year old bearded dragons tank. As I set him back in the tank so that I could clean his mats, he took a super watery poop with red in it. I'm super worried and I'm not sure what to do about it I'll attach some pictures, thank you for your help, I'm super worried.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Hi - that may not be blood. Lits of things can affect the form and color of their poop. A one-time odd poop is not cause for panic. :0) Has he had any red or dark/bright orange fruits or veggies, and/or ones with high water content, or some hornworms? He may just be super hydrated, and is getting rid of excess fluid. The rest of the poop looks well formed, except I'm not seeing much in the way of urates(?). Usually there's that white part of the poop. I can't tell if some of the odd color is on urates rather than poop - urates that aren't white also have different causes and can indicate different things. How is your dragon doing otherwise, as far as eating, energy/activity levels, etc.?