• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Staying Logged In

Jon Macintosh

Juvenile Dragon
Hello,

I've been having an issue recently whenever I attempt to reply to a thread or go to another page in a thread.

Every time I attempt this, I become logged off.

Have auto-log rules changes or is this issue local to me?

Thank you!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nothing has changed on our end...
Everytime you load a new page you're logged out? Are you on mobile or desktop? What browser?

Jon Macintosh

Juvenile Dragon
It's hit and miss when simply navigating the site - but every time I go to reply or create a thread I'm re-navigated to the log-in screen before I am able to submit the post.

I do not have this issue on mobile, but do on Desktop via Chrome. I have not attempted Firefox yet.

upload_2014-6-12_13-38-30.png

Jon Macintosh

Juvenile Dragon
I don't believe that I am, but I will try that whenever it occurs here momentarily.

Odd - I've never had to utilize that option.

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It's hit and miss when simply navigating the site - but every time I go to reply or create a thread I'm re-navigated to the log-in screen before I am able to submit the post.

I do not have this issue on mobile, but do on Desktop via Chrome. I have not attempted Firefox yet.

View attachment 8838
If I may...I recommend you use Firefox as a browser. Google Chrome is always nice for the first day or two, but because it is totally cloud based, it gets slower and slower. Firefox never fails me and is always quite fast. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. Perhaps it would fix your problems as well.

Best of luck!