• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Source for large driftwood?

JeanieMAK

Bearded Dragon Egg
Does anyone know a good place to get larger pieces of driftwood? I'm setting up a new, bigger enclosure for my girl and I'm not finding any good wood at the pet stores. I'm seeing some on Amazon but curious what people have found.
It's a 4x2x2 enclosure and I'd like to have some varying levels for her to hang out.

Thanks!

Reptilelady86

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah I agree, Reptile Shows would be your best option. I found a few good pieces of driftwood logs that I was able to put in my 4ft x 2ft x 2ft wooden enclosure. Problem with ordering on Amazon is that its totally random, you could get an odd shape or maybe just wont work for your setup. If you go in person you can see one you like and will work for your enclosure setup.