• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Soooooo...how many critters do you have?

Jess505

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys my family consists of 3 pitties, 3 cats, 5 green tree frogs,2 chuckwallas, 3 crested geckos, 3 bearded dragons(adults),18 beardy eggs(hopfully hatch this month),blood malaysian python, 5 loepard geckos, mali uromastyx, an iguana, 2 red foot tortoises, a 75 gallon tank with freshwater sharks and angelfish, and 2o gsllon live planted tank with smaller various fish.

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
I currently just have one critter. Thanos my beardie.
However!
Before that I had many critters. Literally millions.
Let me explain
Before I got Thanos I had a saltwater coral reef tank. I had fish and coral and snails and shrimp ect...
On a coral, each poly is an individual animal. And one coral can have literally thousands of polyps.
So TECHNICALLY I had millions of critters ;)
Got out of the hobby to come back into reptiles after experiencing a die off event. Lost thousands of dollars worth of coral and just couldn't do it anymore.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow you guys have so many pets! I’m only 13 so I don’t have as many. I have 2 bearded dragons, a bull python, 3 cats, and 3 mice!

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I currently just have one critter. Thanos my beardie.
However!
Before that I had many critters. Literally millions.
Let me explain
Before I got Thanos I had a saltwater coral reef tank. I had fish and coral and snails and shrimp ect...
On a coral, each poly is an individual animal. And one coral can have literally thousands of polyps.
So TECHNICALLY I had millions of critters ;)
Got out of the hobby to come back into reptiles after experiencing a die off event. Lost thousands of dollars worth of coral and just couldn't do it anymore.
that’s so sad. I’m so sorry that happened to you. That really sucks.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have 1 dog (Ozzy), 1 cat (Jango), 1 horse (Charlie), and 1 beardie (Dexter). :)

That's not counting all the wild critters that come into our yard and hang out. Foxes, Coyotes, Deer, Coons, Fishers, Weasels, Eagles, Hawks, Owls, Geese, Ducks, Moose, and Bears. We have a big, nasty fisher living under our barn right now. I've seen him crossing the orchard headed to our lower pond a few times in the past week. Grrrrr

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We have 1 dog (Ozzy), 1 cat (Jango), 1 horse (Charlie), and 1 beardie (Dexter). :)

That's not counting all the wild critters that come into our yard and hang out. Foxes, Coyotes, Deer, Coons, Fishers, Weasels, Eagles, Hawks, Owls, Geese, Ducks, Moose, and Bears. We have a big, nasty fisher living under our barn right now. I've seen him crossing the orchard headed to our lower pond a few times in the past week. Grrrrr
I'm assuming you live on a farm like I do with all those wild animals. We've got a Barn owl on our land named Bob. And We've got most of those animals as well. Worst thing is the hawks, they eat all our chickens.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm assuming you live on a farm like I do with all those wild animals. We've got a Barn owl on our land named Bob. And We've got most of those animals as well. Worst thing is the hawks, they eat all our chickens.
Well not a farm, per say. More like the middle of the woods. lol I tried laying hens for two years. No go. Too many wild critters getting a free meal. Foxes and eagles got the majority. Weasels got my last three. Yeah, we have tons of hawks, too, but they don't seem to be as bad as the eagles.