• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So any reason for this.......

Kayleigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I was just walking past and noticed Spike standing like this......any particular reason they do this?? :confused: also, while you all can see them,
20190829_165442.jpg
do those lines on his belly look alright? And his overall look in general? I know they can be related to stress. All advice welcome :)

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
He's adorable, the belly pattern is normal and will likely fade over time, and he's standing like that because beardies are weird. :-D
Wait til you see some of the odd sleeping positions! Sometimes they just feel like being vertical. :0)

Ashleybell

Hatchling Dragon
He looks so cute and curious!! One of my beardies stands against the wood of his viv like someone has splatted him against it its very amusing!! They do make you worry though! He is very handsome x

Renee Efthymiou

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I was just walking past and noticed Spike standing like this......any particular reason they do this?? :confused: also, while you all can see them, View attachment 20748 do those lines on his belly look alright? And his overall look in general? I know they can be related to stress. All advice welcome :)
Awww, he's absolutely precious!
He does look healthy and happy, don't worry. Only times to start worrying is if he stops eating, can't poop, or is inactive. Just make sure to have periodic check ups with a trusted reptile vet to protect him from parasites and other dangers...❤

Kayleigh

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awww, he's absolutely precious!
He does look healthy and happy, don't worry. Only times to start worrying is if he stops eating, can't poop, or is inactive. Just make sure to have periodic check ups with a trusted reptile vet to protect him from parasites and other dangers...❤
Aw thanks love :) yeah he is currently having medicine to treat worms. Havnt had him long and I dont think he was looked after very well feom previous owner so took him to reptile vet straight away and fecal sample confirmed worms. But fingers crossed he is doing well now xxxx

AnandaTheDragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So I was just walking past and noticed Spike standing like this......any particular reason they do this?? :confused: also, while you all can see them, View attachment 20748 do those lines on his belly look alright? And his overall look in general? I know they can be related to stress. All advice welcome :)

Want weird? I was going upload a video. But it’s too large apparently. Mine has learned to go through the doggy door all in his own. Pretty smart dude.