• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sleeping beardies

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
does anyone elses bearded dragon have a special spot that they always sleep in? bandit always sleeps in a knot in one of his logs he barely fits into it anymore but thats cuz hes only 7"

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't currently have any dragons but I used to have two and they would find the most random and weird positions to sleep in. Kinda like this one:
111111.jpg

SolidSnake

Hatchling Dragon
OMG Josh that's adorable,
He's so cool. I've only had Mushu one day so I don't know his habits but last night he slept on the very, very top of a fake tree that I have in his set-up.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie loves to sleep on a pillow- yes, I do spoil her. She'll cuddle up to me first and fall asleep.

Soensew

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is my Isabelle falling asleep again my boyfriend's cheek. She loves to fall asleep on us before jer bedtime.
uploadfromtaptalk1394206435680.jpg

Deej81

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardy just sleeps where ever he is when the light goes out, and yes that can be anywhere including whilst climbing, it's like a switch goes off in his head when the light disappears.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute! I am a leetle concerned about your bulb - are you using this for heat? I cant tell exactly what it is -? Its also very close to his body - i would be more comfortable getting a bulb with more power and moving it (way) up and out of reach. Whats his name?

Deej81

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thats a UVB bulb he has a separate heat bulb n it is low but he don't go near them it's more the angle I have take the picture then him actually being close