• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sick Beardie??

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you Barb. The level of attacks by this guy are unbelievable and not helpful to new owners. I did adjust temps etc. and the reaction that I got from simply asking questions was mostly helpful. However the assumption that I am feeding exclusively mealworms and using colored lights etc. and have sand and a constant temp of 115 is not true! This forum should be a place to help one another not bully. THank you for being helpful.
YW. Apologize for that person's behavior. Feel comforted that you're not being signaled out. She (or he) always posts like that. We've tried to give pointers on proper etiquette, but so far with no success. You're doing great with your beardie. The fact that you knew something was wrong and reached out for advice proves that. The fact that you listened to the helpful advice and adjusted accordingly also shows that you care about her. Don't be discouraged and please continue to visit the forum. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. There are many experts here (and some not so expert like me) that are always willing to help out. :)

Tony1245

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lethargic or mbd, maybe from your diet with the rate of insect and green. If not, I think you should checklist some signs of an unhealthy bearded dragon. Hope it useful for you!

Attachments

• 1596901550347.png
    1596901550347.png
    448.9 KB · Views: 3

KateRose

Hatchling Dragon
Lethargic or mbd, maybe from your diet with the rate of insect and green. If not, I think you should checklist some signs of an unhealthy bearded dragon. Hope it useful for you!
Thank you for this chart! I’ve been pushing more greens on my dragon since she hit 1 years old but found a veggie smoothie usually perks her up if she goes on a hunger strike for hornworms/supers. Any other suggestions to get her to eat her salad?

Latest posts