• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

AlexS9899

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I just got my little buddy a new tank and it’s pretty big. I was curious on what to use for the flooring. I really want to do like tile or something that would be good to shave down his nails (he does not like getting his nails cut) but having concrete squares would be to heavy for the desk we have it on. Do you think I could do like regular tile and do like a sand/glue mixture for it? I don’t know if that would be safe for him or not any idea or thoughts help!!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I would suggest going to Lowes and getting ceramic tile. The employees will even help you make sure it fits, just pick one that has a rough top to it.