• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Seeking Next Encloser Recommendation Size? (6 month old)

Karsong

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello BDF family! We currently have a 3 mo beardie in a 15g terrarium. At what age do you recommend he level up out of that? 6 months? And also, any favorite terrarium you'd recommend? Would love any recommendations here. :)

We (first timers) purchased an enclosure that is a slider from the top and boy...it's SO ANNOYING!!!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I would suggest an upgrade at about 5 to 6 months to at least a 30 gallon. When he is an adult though I would suggest a 4x2x2 PVC cage as they have a lot of perks. They are a lot easier to access your bearded dragon, to clean, keep in heat better, make your bearded dragon feel more secure, have a lot of space, and many other things. This is the one that I have for my bearded dragons as it comes with all of the correct lighting and accessories, but I also have heard good things about the Zen habitats.

Karsong

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I would suggest an upgrade at about 5 to 6 months to at least a 30 gallon. When he is an adult though I would suggest a 4x2x2 PVC cage as they have a lot of perks. They are a lot easier to access your bearded dragon, to clean, keep in heat better, make your bearded dragon feel more secure, have a lot of space, and many other things. This is the one that I have for my bearded dragons as it comes with all of the correct lighting and accessories, but I also have heard good things about the Zen habitats.

Thank you so much @Silver dragons for the rec, will add this to our list!