• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scully the Bearded Dragon

Forrest T.

Hatchling Dragon
20210823_110727.jpg

This is Scully, my around three year old beardie. She is my pride and joy, and I love her with all my heart.
20210908_114329.jpg

Here is Mulder. He is around two years of age.
20210522_145936.jpg

Here is Pogona. She, too, is around two years old, and is housed with Scully. (Scully is in the background.)
20211018_120939.jpg

And, last but not least, Falkor. He is a hypo zero beardie, and around one year old.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
this is Smaug my 3 year old beardie he just turned three in November I was going to throw him a birthday party this year but he is in burmation so I'm going to throw a party for him as soon as he wakes up lol.
Background (4).png

Mummabeardy

Juvenile Dragon
Awww look at all these beauties!! The 2 housed together you mentioned get along?? Thats awesome? Are they brother/sister or just besties? LOL?

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
I use “collage” for presents for family and friends. I got a free gift, a canvas print, just pay for shipping. I sent in a picture of my Ivan and it came back looking great. Looks nice on my stand.
Sounds like you love your dragons, getting a nice picture like I did might be something to look into.

Attachments

• A559ECB5-64E9-4CF5-A44C-2F92797134C2.jpeg
    A559ECB5-64E9-4CF5-A44C-2F92797134C2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

Forrest T.

Hatchling Dragon
I use “collage” for presents for family and friends. I got a free gift, a canvas print, just pay for shipping. I sent in a picture of my Ivan and it came back looking great. Looks nice on my stand.
Sounds like you love your dragons, getting a nice picture like I did might be something to look into.
Your Ivan is beautiful! Thank you for the information; I will absolutely look into it.