• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Salads

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
What are some of your favorite greens and fruits to put in your bearded dragon's salad?

Mine will only eat the blueberries out of his salad and I am going to try to get him some different stuff to see what he likes. I've also ordered bee pollen because i've heard lots of dragons go crazy for it.

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I like to offer mustard greens, collard greens, dandelion greens, bell pepper, squash, cucumber, papaya, green beans, bananas, cherries, and some kinds of edible flowers. It might take some trial and error to find things your beardie will eat, but brightly colored fruits and veggies are more appetizing to beardies and he'll be more likely to eat them.

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
What are some of your favorite greens and fruits to put in your bearded dragon's salad?

Mine will only eat the blueberries out of his salad and I am going to try to get him some different stuff to see what he likes. I've also ordered bee pollen because i've heard lots of dragons go crazy for it.
Sammy loves collard greens and dandelion greens. Other than that, she won’t eat much else. Also ordered her some bee pollen. For fruits she likes kiwi ALOT. But gets it once a month if that since it’s a “rarely food”. And blueberries she likes. But seems to prefer her greens so I stick to those 2. But not for lack of trying other things.