• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Saggy belly.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So today while feeding my girl Jade I noticed her belly seems to sag low. What do u think?

Am I being over paranoid? Or is there an issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389743302738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389743302738.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 329
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389743321565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389743321565.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 321

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
They generally poop once a day, I think she just ate a little to much try breaking up feeding maybe super worms in the morning and phoenix worms later .

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ok I'll try that out. I just feed her greens in the morning threw day and crickets worms etc at 6pm daily because I work 7 to 4. Maybe I'll put a small dish of 6 worms in it in the morning?

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
And should I maybe alternate with worms and crickets?

So worms mon, wed, and Fri. Crickets Tues, Thurs and sat. Dusted with calcium with d3
Greens daily.
And Sunday only greens

?

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
I'm on tapatalk also , but I added everything on my home computer so I'm not honestly sure ? I'm sure there is a place under are profiles to change info.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Think maybe only able to do it on the computer. Never the same options with tapatalk.

Well thanks for all the great advise. Nice chatting with you. Have a great day/night wherever you are lol