• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile backround paper

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Did not think this item would be so useful, I live in Florida and we have Anole Lizards everywhere. I have to keep my blinds open for my plants, and many lizards like climbing on my window. I don't want my lizard to go crazy about the Anoles. I got this as a gift and it has helped a lot. She can't see the lizards outside and seems calmer. It has two sides but I used the desert backround, it can be used for both tropical and desert lizards (the other side is a rainforest). I think the wallpaper was from exo terra.

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
To me backgrounds serve two purposes. 1, they make the enclosure look really neat, and 2 it helps the beardie feel more secure. It makes the enclosure seem less large and open.