• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

repashy

Bigfatpoo

Bearded Dragon Egg
i’m getting my dragon tomorrow and ive reas that instead of doing a whole routine of supplements i can just use repashy calcium plus once a day? is this right, if not, what routine should i be using?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i’m getting my dragon tomorrow and ive reas that instead of doing a whole routine of supplements i can just use repashy calcium plus once a day? is this right, if not, what routine should i be using?
How old is the dragon?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I haven’t heard that before, even if its true, id still have multiple multivitamins just to be safe, repashy does make good stuff, i do like their products.

Bigfatpoo

Bearded Dragon Egg
I haven’t heard that before, even if its true, id still have multiple multivitamins just to be safe, repashy does make good stuff, i do like their products.
What supplement schedule would you recommend? Like what days should I use calcium and what days should I use multi?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Heres a picture of all the things i use, everyone does Supplementation a little bit differently but that’s OK , as long as they’re getting proper uvb and calcium thats most important! i do calcium every other feeding, the powder multivitamin 3 times a week, the liquid vitamin once every other week, bee pollen when i feel like it.. key things to look out for are yellow urate and a hard urate, all vitamins not absorbed come out in the urate, so ull know if somethings off by those factors.

Attachments

• F92B6AF5-75A6-4167-992D-D6F2549F1409.jpeg
    F92B6AF5-75A6-4167-992D-D6F2549F1409.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
No my dragon doesn’t get ricotta cheese…. Lol, that’s for dusting the bugs…

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you know yet?
Yes this is what my friend has used and this is what she said

I have that + use it too but only 1-2 X a week. They don't need too many vitamins. I use regular calcium 3 X a week along with the Repashy 2 X a week for babies [ I haven't had babies for about 10 years now ] but less of everything for adults and only very lightly. That's just my guestimation of how much and it seems to work for me.