• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rehoming ~4 month old Beardie with MBD (East Tx, Tyler area)

CarbonFiberSwan

Hatchling Dragon
After much thought and consideration, I believe it is in the best interest of little Toothless for me to find him a better home. I don’t have the time or finances to give him the care he needs. I’m still not sure if his health issue is MBD, or if it’s some neurological disorder. As far as I can tell, all his behavior patterns are normal. He has a healthy appetite, he has normal basking behavior, and he poops every other day. He just can’t walk right. I’ve got an ad on Craigslist with all the details.

I’d like to be able to rehome him with his setup, but I can’t give the setup away for free. I’ve put too much time, money, and effort into it... But if someone just wants Toothless, I will rehome him to the right person and try to sell the enclosure setup separately.
You can see a list of everything that comes with Toothless, and everything that comes with the enclosure on the ad. In short, I’m asking $600 for Toothless with the enclosure included, and $30 for Toothless without the enclosure. If someone just takes Toothless, I can try to sell the enclosure separately (or hold onto it for a later day, when I have the time and money to keep an animal.) There are a lot more pictures in the ad. I’ll just have a picture of Toothless, and a picture of the enclosure here. If you are interested, or know someone in the East TX area who might be interested, my contact info is in the ad as well. I may be moving soon, so the sooner I can find him a home, the better.

Attachments

• D1E57666-E2A0-41DE-84DD-E8E946EF8AD9.jpeg
    D1E57666-E2A0-41DE-84DD-E8E946EF8AD9.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • D4816BE5-28BF-4AF3-BB81-EC7D33F35937.jpeg
    D4816BE5-28BF-4AF3-BB81-EC7D33F35937.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
After much thought and consideration, I believe it is in the best interest of little Toothless for me to find him a better home. I don’t have the time or finances to give him the care he needs. I’m still not sure if his health issue is MBD, or if it’s some neurological disorder. As far as I can tell, all his behavior patterns are normal. He has a healthy appetite, he has normal basking behavior, and he poops every other day. He just can’t walk right. I’ve got an ad on Craigslist with all the details.

I’d like to be able to rehome him with his setup, but I can’t give the setup away for free. I’ve put too much time, money, and effort into it... But if someone just wants Toothless, I will rehome him to the right person and try to sell the enclosure setup separately.
You can see a list of everything that comes with Toothless, and everything that comes with the enclosure on the ad. In short, I’m asking $600 for Toothless with the enclosure included, and $30 for Toothless without the enclosure. If someone just takes Toothless, I can try to sell the enclosure separately (or hold onto it for a later day, when I have the time and money to keep an animal.) There are a lot more pictures in the ad. I’ll just have a picture of Toothless, and a picture of the enclosure here. If you are interested, or know someone in the East TX area who might be interested, my contact info is in the ad as well. I may be moving soon, so the sooner I can find him a home, the better.
Please make sure you find someone who knows what they are doing. Especially if he has MBD. I hope you find him a home....

CarbonFiberSwan

Hatchling Dragon
Well, someone is coming get him! I spoke with her on the phone, and she seems to know what she’s doing. She’s only taking Toothless, so I’ll still have the enclosure for sale. I will make a different Craigslist ad for that, and then make a new post here.

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
Well, someone is coming get him! I spoke with her on the phone, and she seems to know what she’s doing. She’s only taking Toothless, so I’ll still have the enclosure for sale. I will make a different Craigslist ad for that, and then make a new post here.
Thats great! Hope she gives him a long and happy life