• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rehoming 2 year old female beardy

Tquillen7

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello guys,
I am new to this forum but figured this is my best bet besides surrendering her to a shelter or rescue. I have a 2 year old female bearded dragon that my fiance got me when she was about 10 weeks old. She is very loving and fun. She doesn't get the amount of attention or interaction that I think she deserves as she is having to stay at my in laws because our apartment won't allow us to have her. She is rarely taken out of the tank we have her in. She is on a steady diet of fruits, veggies and green horned worms. We have found that the horned warms are the only insect that does not cause her to get constipated as that's why that's her main insect intake. She would come with her 40 gallon tank that has 2 screens on top, a long Uvb bulb, and a two light bulb that has her basking light and a heat light as we can't keep her temperatures normal without it. The tank also comes with a stand and would also come with all interior decorations which includes, a hide, 2 branches, and 2 hammocks along with ASTRO turf for the substrate. We do have a huge roll of the ASTRO turf that I would be willing to part with as well. We have paid over $600 for everything and to insure she is going to go to a good home we will be asking a $250 rehoming fee. I have attached a picture of her and the tank. I am located in brighton, Colorado and am willing to meet in surrendering areas. If you have any questions or are interested please don't hesitate to reach out to me at 303-919-6895

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-173812_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-173812_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • Snapchat-2123178649.jpg
    Snapchat-2123178649.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28