• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rehoming 1 Year Old Dragon

CSO

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
My life has changed tremendously in the last few months and I am no longer able to give my dragon the attention she deserves. I also have to move in the next few months and won't be able to take her with me.
She is a great dragon. She's in good health. Is there anyone in or willing to travel to Petersburg, Virginia area that can take her? I'm not asking for a rehoming fee. I just want her to go to a good home.
She's 1 year old, orange/red/brown and in a 40 gallon terrarium. Terrarium and lights included if you can come pick them up. I'm willing to travel a bit but I can't move the tank due to an injury.

Beautyfulldzastrrr

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
My life has changed tremendously in the last few months and I am no longer able to give my dragon the attention she deserves. I also have to move in the next few months and won't be able to take her with me.
She is a great dragon. She's in good health. Is there anyone in or willing to travel to Petersburg, Virginia area that can take her? I'm not asking for a rehoming fee. I just want her to go to a good home.
She's 1 year old, orange/red/brown and in a 40 gallon terrarium. Terrarium and lights included if you can come pick them up. I'm willing to travel a bit but I can't move the tank due to an injury.
I just moved from VA to the Eastern Shore area of Maryland. Would you in a position to meet maybe at the bay Bridge tunnel or near northern VA area like Stafford VA? We currently have 2 beardies, and 2 leopard geckos. Our male beardie is Pearl, our girl is Ziggy, our 2 geckos are Dottie and Sahbo. We take excellent care of them. I stay home daily and my husband also works from home. We have a whole room dedicated to the reptiles. I would be more than happy to exchange emails so we can talk and see you think we would be a good fit for your baby.