• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

QUIET all of you... they're approaching the Pogona Paddock!

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looking for the PERFECT Enclosure for your dragon?

We are happy to introduce the new "Pogona Paddock"!

With the help of expert Bearded Dragon keepers we have designed an enclosure to facilitate the perfect husbandry conditions for your Beardie! This 4'x2'x2' Reptile Enclosure features staggered side ventilation for optimal cross breeze, a wider basking area with 2 heat lamp fixtures on the hot side and an accessory grommet to easily run your UVB Fixture plug out of. As with all of our enclosures there are options on the website to customize this even further if you'd like!

The Pogona Paddock and all of our enclosures are fully stackable and available in 3 BEAUTIFUL Wood Tones! We also have a full line of pedestal (LK series) and bookshelf (EC series) matching stands to complete your Toad Ranch reptile display!

We are always happy to answer questions, just send us an email- [email protected] or give us a call (417) 365-0939

Check it out here:

3xSF24straight.jpg

Teak 2000x2000.jpg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh wow! I want one. lol Went to website and checked them out. Getting ready to upgrade and have been looking. Standards have too much glass. blah Looked at blueprints to make our own and was thinking about going that route. These are fabulous and at a great price!

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh wow! I want one. lol Went to website and checked them out. Getting ready to upgrade and have been looking. Standards have too much glass. blah Looked at blueprints to make our own and was thinking about going that route. These are fabulous and at a great price!
Hi Barb,

Thanks so much for the kind words! So glad you like ‘em :) Our BC48 has been a popular enclosure for beardies so we thought we’d design one specifically for them! (And couldn’t resist a Jurassic Park reference)

If you have any questions about them I’m always happy to answer them on here or you can call, text or email (417) 365-0939 / [email protected]

Have a great day!
Jared

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi Barb,

Thanks so much for the kind words! So glad you like ‘em :) Our BC48 has been a popular enclosure for beardies so we thought we’d design one specifically for them! (And couldn’t resist a Jurassic Park reference)

If you have any questions about them I’m always happy to answer them on here or you can call, text or email (417) 365-0939 / [email protected]

Have a great day!
Jared
Hahaha got the reference. It's what made me notice the post. I'm a big Jurassic Park fan (got all the DVDs and will periodically do a JP movie binge).

I'm looking at the teak one. I'm going through the customization options. For the most part it looks like most of what I want/need is included in the standard package. Yay! Great job in including most. Others want to make the buck so will consider all that extras and charge a fortune. Standard glass tank prices will make you cringe.

My question would be UVB placement. Can't quite make out the top so am wondering how I'd attach. Thinking of using two 24" tube reflectors so the cage received good coverage. (Besides, getting bulbs for 24" is probably easier and cheaper to obtain.) Is the top solid or screened? Thinking with the vents it's probably solid. If the lid is solid I'm considering adding more vents. I'd want basking placement toward the right side as that's where his is currently and I'm trying to make his transition as easy as possible.

Light fixtures support standard basking bulbs looks like.? I use the Zoo Med Repti Basking bulbs (100w for now, but may have to go to 150w with bigger tank.)

Still browsing so may have more questions. :)

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hahaha got the reference. It's what made me notice the post. I'm a big Jurassic Park fan (got all the DVDs and will periodically do a JP movie binge).

I'm looking at the teak one. I'm going through the customization options. For the most part it looks like most of what I want/need is included in the standard package. Yay! Great job in including most. Others want to make the buck so will consider all that extras and charge a fortune. Standard glass tank prices will make you cringe.

My question would be UVB placement. Can't quite make out the top so am wondering how I'd attach. Thinking of using two 24" tube reflectors so the cage received good coverage. (Besides, getting bulbs for 24" is probably easier and cheaper to obtain.) Is the top solid or screened? Thinking with the vents it's probably solid. If the lid is solid I'm considering adding more vents. I'd want basking placement toward the right side as that's where his is currently and I'm trying to make his transition as easy as possible.

Light fixtures support standard basking bulbs looks like.? I use the Zoo Med Repti Basking bulbs (100w for now, but may have to go to 150w with bigger tank.)

Still browsing so may have more questions. :)
Who doesn’t like Jurassic Park?! Haha

The top is a solid panel with 2 basic screw style fixtures that will take any heat bulb or house bulb. We do recommend not going over 150watts and really with the PVC and side ventilation instead of a screen top you’ll probably find you can go DOWN in wattage from where you’re at! We achieve basking spots of 140+ and ambients of 90+ with just a single 80 watt in a 4’. Adding vents definitely could be beneficial, like you said we tried to keep it basic and the price too but we’ve found the two vents on each side panel to be sufficient.

With all of our enclosures we’ve tried to make them affordable and offer add ons for people to customize their enclosures! Kinda like John Hammond- haha- “These enclosures were not built to cater only for the super-rich. Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these cages.”- well we only ship nationwide but someday maybe!

We recommend Arcadia and Vivarium Electronics fluorescent fixtures as they are very easy to mount!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Who doesn’t like Jurassic Park?! Haha

The top is a solid panel with 2 basic screw style fixtures that will take any heat bulb or house bulb. We do recommend not going over 150watts and really with the PVC and side ventilation instead of a screen top you’ll probably find you can go DOWN in wattage from where you’re at! We achieve basking spots of 140+ and ambients of 90+ with just a single 80 watt in a 4’. Adding vents definitely could be beneficial, like you said we tried to keep it basic and the price too but we’ve found the two vents on each side panel to be sufficient.

With all of our enclosures we’ve tried to make them affordable and offer add ons for people to customize their enclosures! Kinda like John Hammond- haha- “These enclosures were not built to cater only for the super-rich. Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these cages.”- well we only ship nationwide but someday maybe!

We recommend Arcadia and Vivarium Electronics fluorescent fixtures as they are very easy to mount!
IKR! lol

Great! Good to know. I'll try sticking with his 100w bulbs and test temps and adjust up or down as needed. Thanks for the info.

It can get very humid here in the summer, will 2 vents be enough do you think? I always need to set up a fan near his tank and get air flow going to keep his humidity down. I also have to add rice socks and set up a small dehumidifier near his tank for about 3 months. A few times last summer his humidity got up close to 60%. Gahh! I'm thinking about air circulation when considering adding more vents. Thoughts?

Hmmm I'll take a look at the fluorescent fixtures you recommended. Thanks!

Agree, some people don't realize how expensive having a beardie can be just on a day to day basis. It's great that you are offering these at great prices. Adults probably wouldn't cringe paying huge prices for tanks, but parents who buy beardies for their youngsters just because they are cute may bulk at getting appropriate sized cages due to cost. Providing nice, fairly inexpensive cages are going to make a lot more beardies happy. :) Thank you!

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
IKR! lol

Great! Good to know. I'll try sticking with his 100w bulbs and test temps and adjust up or down as needed. Thanks for the info.

It can get very humid here in the summer, will 2 vents be enough do you think? I always need to set up a fan near his tank and get air flow going to keep his humidity down. I also have to add rice socks and set up a small dehumidifier near his tank for about 3 months. A few times last summer his humidity got up close to 60%. Gahh! I'm thinking about air circulation when considering adding more vents. Thoughts?

Hmmm I'll take a look at the fluorescent fixtures you recommended. Thanks!

Agree, some people don't realize how expensive having a beardie can be just on a day to day basis. It's great that you are offering these at great prices. Adults probably wouldn't cringe paying huge prices for tanks, but parents who buy beardies for their youngsters just because they are cute may bulk at getting appropriate sized cages due to cost. Providing nice, fairly inexpensive cages are going to make a lot more beardies happy. :) Thank you!
You're welcome! :)

I don't think you would go wrong with adding more vents! That's why we left the custom options available on the Pogona Paddock, you can add vents and customize the way you'd like :) My thoughts would be that possibly a little less of the humid air from the room going in might actually be better- there is a balance here though, your heat lamps will burn off a lot of the humidity inside the enclosure- that's just my opinion based on my experiences.

With the 4 vents we place two high on the Right Side Panel (on the Hot Side) and two down low on the Left (Cool) Side Panel. This configuration utilizes the process of convection to pull air from the cool side up and out the higher vents on the hot side. In most environments this creates sufficient airflow and helps keep the humidity low.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You're welcome! :)

I don't think you would go wrong with adding more vents! That's why we left the custom options available on the Pogona Paddock, you can add vents and customize the way you'd like :) My thoughts would be that possibly a little less of the humid air from the room going in might actually be better- there is a balance here though, your heat lamps will burn off a lot of the humidity inside the enclosure- that's just my opinion based on my experiences.

With the 4 vents we place two high on the Right Side Panel (on the Hot Side) and two down low on the Left (Cool) Side Panel. This configuration utilizes the process of convection to pull air from the cool side up and out the higher vents on the hot side. In most environments this creates sufficient airflow and helps keep the humidity low.
Good to know. Thank you. I think that's all my questions. :) Once I've double-checked everything and browse your site to see if there is anything else I'll want, expect an order. lol

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey Y'All here's a few updated pics of vent and light configuration on our Pogona Paddock!! :bd:

These have been super popular since their launch! We also have a limited supply of Arcadia T5 UVB Kits with more on the way!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with new products and sales!!

pp.jpg

pp side.jpg

pp side 2.jpg

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey Y'all!! Now offering perforated aluminum tops!!!! For those of you that wanted your fixtures on the outside of the enclosure.. here it is!! We are always striving to offer all the options folks want and this was a highly requested one! Pair this option with our new Canopy Hoods for a beautiful display for your Dragon!!

Check out our Pogona Paddock HERE

Attachments

• IMG_3644.JPG
    IMG_3644.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3645.JPG
    IMG_3645.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 5

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Looking for the PERFECT Enclosure for your dragon?

We are happy to introduce the new "Pogona Paddock"!

With the help of expert Bearded Dragon keepers we have designed an enclosure to facilitate the perfect husbandry conditions for your Beardie! This 4'x2'x2' Reptile Enclosure features staggered side ventilation for optimal cross breeze, a wider basking area with 2 heat lamp fixtures on the hot side and an accessory grommet to easily run your UVB Fixture plug out of. As with all of our enclosures there are options on the website to customize this even further if you'd like!

The Pogona Paddock and all of our enclosures are fully stackable and available in 3 BEAUTIFUL Wood Tones! We also have a full line of pedestal (LK series) and bookshelf (EC series) matching stands to complete your Toad Ranch reptile display!

We are always happy to answer questions, just send us an email- [email protected] or give us a call (417) 365-0939

Check it out here:

View attachment 26071

View attachment 26070
I already have a 120 gal zen but gosh this is beautiful! It looks more like a decoration than an enclosure. Definitely will come back here when I get reptiles in the future.