• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about genetics

Wilsonl07

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was just thinking and had a question, I have a hypo trans zero beardie and was wondering if I paired it to a high red hypo beardie I would get 100% hypo het zero/ maybe het trans babies but would these babies display any red colour from the parent or would they just look like normal hypos.
Cheers wilson

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I dont know much about morphs and genes, but i do know Genetics arnt as cut n dry as those squares with the Aa Ba aA bB, they taught us in school, even if you had known breeders that produce 100% what you want there’s always an odd ball, we’d have to go back atleast 2 gererations to get concrete numbers of possibilities. Id enquire about your beardies dad n grandpa and see what they were..