• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pumpkin Pie Anyone?

QueenPineapple

Bearded Dragon Egg
I realized even though I have used this forum before and lurked around for a while I never introduced my little angel who is my first bearded dragon but certainly will not be my last.

Say hello to Pumpkin! She was adopted into my family on a brusque October and due her her hypo gene making her very orange she was quickly named Pumpkin accordingly. She is now 4.5 years old and spoiled rotten.
20200114_121741.jpg

She has her own blanket which she is swaddled in, snuggled with, and sleeps in often when cuddling.
20191121_183124.jpg

And yes she even has her own stuffed puppy I place in her tank at night so she has someone to sleep with. Her puppy is named Blue.
20200601_171700.jpg

Pumpkin is very lazy, admittedly. She much rather snuggle than run around. But there is always a pep in her step when food is involved especially her dubia roaches I raised and colonized all on my own!
She does, however, really enjoy her monitored outside time and walks with me.
Snapchat-1631643886.jpg

She means everything to me and she has shown some of my family members how cuddly, personality filled, and delightful reptiles can be.
She has helped me through dark times and continues to do so. She is my angel.

QueenPineapple

Bearded Dragon Egg
(Cont. From above!)

I stream on Twitch and she often joins me. She has her own heating pad attached to my desk and it sits under her blanket. People on my stream get to see and realize how non-frightening reptiles are. Especially when they get to watch her snuggle into her blankie and watch the computer screen intently. She loves to help.
20191113_141824.jpg

Even on my bad days she makes me laugh with her antics and precious personality. She has so much spark and I feel like she came into my life for a reason.
I hope to continue to share more years and experiences with her.
20191201_151748.jpg

REX-BEARDY

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much I love her dearly.
Yes, my Dragon Rex has gotten to a friendlier stage, he used to hate being held, rather explore the world. But now each day he looks forward to his cuddles. loves being stroked under the chin. His favorite activitys would be cuddles, mealtime, bedtime, and getting to look out a window. he loves to see the world, so cute.

REX-BEARDY

Bearded Dragon Egg
you just cant help loving them. i had to move his tank to a spot with a window so now he spends 75% of his time on his hammock looking through the window

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
(Cont. From above!)

I stream on Twitch and she often joins me. She has her own heating pad attached to my desk and it sits under her blanket. People on my stream get to see and realize how non-frightening reptiles are. Especially when they get to watch her snuggle into her blankie and watch the computer screen intently. She loves to help.
View attachment 23223

Even on my bad days she makes me laugh with her antics and precious personality. She has so much spark and I feel like she came into my life for a reason.
I hope to continue to share more years and experiences with her.
View attachment 23224
She is so beautiful. I love her color. Have to say my favorite pic is the one with her sweater . . . OMG too cute! I need to get one for Dex. lol

Occasionally Dex will sit on my shoulder during zoom meetings for work. He's still small, but quite the hit. One manger even stopped mid-sentence because she was so focused on Dexter watching the screen (his little head was turning this way and that) she forgot what she was talking about. hahahahaha

QueenPineapple

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is so beautiful. I love her color. Have to say my favorite pic is the one with her sweater . . . OMG too cute! I need to get one for Dex. lol

Occasionally Dex will sit on my shoulder during zoom meetings for work. He's still small, but quite the hit. One manger even stopped mid-sentence because she was so focused on Dexter watching the screen (his little head was turning this way and that) she forgot what she was talking about. hahahahaha
Oh my GOSH that is so cuuutteeee! Once when I took Pumpkin to the vet for her check ups she road back home on my shoulder. I stopped for some coffee and the worker was to excited to see her and so confused by how calm she was.

QueenPineapple

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes, my Dragon Rex has gotten to a friendlier stage, he used to hate being held, rather explore the world. But now each day he looks forward to his cuddles. loves being stroked under the chin. His favorite activitys would be cuddles, mealtime, bedtime, and getting to look out a window. he loves to see the world, so cute.

Pumpkin is more snuggly 5han active but I don't mind. I'm a lazy soul too. I love that he likes his chin scratches that is sosoososooososoososoooososoososooososoososooooo cute. I can just imagine him staring at the window getting scratches and living the best life!

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Pumpkin is more snuggly 5han active but I don't mind. I'm a lazy soul too. I love that he likes his chin scratches that is sosoososooososoososoooososoososooososoososooooo cute. I can just imagine him staring at the window getting scratches and living the best life!
Awwww Pumpkin and Rex sound soooooo adorable! :)