• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible Neurological Problems? :(

Ranteater

Bearded Dragon Egg
I still have not heard from her I will email her again
Thank you. Sorry for such a late reply, I got my second vaccine and was feeling unwell. Good news is the lamp and bulb were finally delivered! My dad is going to help me properly set it up in her enclosure. I will keep you updated!
20210516_134901.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you. Sorry for such a late reply, I got my second vaccine and was feeling unwell. Good news is the lamp and bulb were finally delivered! My dad is going to help me properly set it up in her enclosure. I will keep you updated!View attachment 27215
Please install inside the tank directly above the basking decor 12-15 inches -- if you need help hanging please ask I will post stuff to hang w/

Ranteater

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please install inside the tank directly above the basking decor 12-15 inches -- if you need help hanging please ask I will post stuff to hang w/
Sorry for a late reply, I am in need of help to hang the lamp with. My dad and I have set it up to where it's attached to the top of her cage (inside), but I fear it's not close enough to her...
20210524_101002.jpg
20210524_101024.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry for a late reply, I am in need of help to hang the lamp with. My dad and I have set it up to where it's attached to the top of her cage (inside), but I fear it's not close enough to her...
View attachment 27370View attachment 27371
Get a piece of decor directly underneath- 12-15 inches-- I would work towards a distance of 12-13 Use this it works really good https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-15-ft-Cable-Ties-Hook-and-Loop-Spool-Black-10375/304220195
--- its like a Velcro strap cut into strips and wrap around the fixture ---

Ranteater

Bearded Dragon Egg
Get a piece of decor directly underneath- 12-15 inches-- I would work towards a distance of 12-13 Use this it works really good https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-15-ft-Cable-Ties-Hook-and-Loop-Spool-Black-10375/304220195
--- its like a Velcro strap cut into strips and wrap around the fixture ---
Ended up taking her to the vet because I just felt like something was off. They said her calcium levels were fine (which seems suspicious to me), but that she may have an ear infection so we are treating her with injections. I'm so frustrated because I feel like we're never going to get to the root of this. She still is alert, but I'm starting to feel like I'm just dragging this out. I'll wait to see where the meds take us, but I'm so heartbroken. Not sure what to do anymore. I can't imagine making That choice, but I can't let her suffer either. I'm praying she gets better.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ended up taking her to the vet because I just felt like something was off. They said her calcium levels were fine (which seems suspicious to me), but that she may have an ear infection so we are treating her with injections. I'm so frustrated because I feel like we're never going to get to the root of this. She still is alert, but I'm starting to feel like I'm just dragging this out. I'll wait to see where the meds take us, but I'm so heartbroken. Not sure what to do anymore. I can't imagine making That choice, but I can't let her suffer either. I'm praying she gets better.
Did you get the UVB situated? Did they do blood work to determine infection --- if shes alert and eating etc she should be ok--- keep me posted on the behavior w/ the UVB etc

Ranteater

Bearded Dragon Egg
T
Did you get the UVB situated? Did they do blood work to determine infection --- if shes alert and eating etc she should be ok--- keep me posted on the behavior w/ the UVB etc
They did bloodwork and everything, but nothing is coming up. She won't eat on her own, hasn't in months. She used to be so full of life. She's still alert, not nearly as active. I'm trying my hardest with her. I'm praying these meds help, but all of this can't be from an ear infection. Something is wrong and no one seems to know what. I've purchased liquid calcium and liquid vitamins just in case. Hopefully something helps.