• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please welcome our new moderator, Mungi's Buddha!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I want to welcome our newest member of the moderator team, Brett - AKA Mungi's Buddha! I'm confident Brett will be a fantastic addition to our moderator team. He's got the knowledge and level-headedness it takes to help keep the peace and also ensure people find what they're looking for.
Thank you to Brett and Germ for donating their time to our mod team - you guys rock!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
97.gif
Welcome to the team Brett, Congrats!!!
97.gif
ATT5.gif

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Josh and thanks Germ and I look forward to helping keep the Bearded Dragon Forum THE SOURCE in regards to these amazing and truly beautiful creatures we all love and adore! ;-D

Buddha

Pat B

Super Moderator
Awesome!! and here I always thought your name was Mungi!! It is great to have another moderator....you and Germ are the best!! Thank you both for all you do for this forum and helping so many people with their beardies. Welcome BRETT!! lol :D

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Pat!! :D I'm happy and thrilled to have the opportunity to help folks any chance I get...that if a fact! No biggie about the name..lol..I come from a large and rowdy clan and learned very early on to answer to a whole host of names I was called by..lol..some too colourful for print in a family oriented forum:cool:
Mungi on the other hand gets quite upset when someone refers to him as Buddha but I think it's because he's a lil vain about his beardie pot belly..lol

Enjoy Your Evening!

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Congratulations Brett and Germ (yes I already knew), also to Josh. You guys are the 'BIG THREE'. The ones hand picked to carry our relationships with our little babies and friends into this new century.

Managing the caring and well being of the Dragons. Helping us grow and develop into better and more efficient keepers of these magnificent Dragons. Please be patient with those such as me.

THANKS...

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, Brett! You'll make an awesome moderator with that wealth of knowledge in your noggin :)