• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help fungus?

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Is this fungus on frank. He was just near his poop when I was cleaning up so it might be that. I’m going to put him in the bath and se if it comes off

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
We need to see a picture to tell, can you post one? If it is fungus i'd recommend getting him to the vet asap for treatment.

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We need to see a picture to tell, can you post one? If it is fungus i'd recommend getting him to the vet asap for treatment.
Lol sorry I though I put it in. It might be fungus but some came of in the bath so im not sure

Attachments

• 3465EB93-730D-4BCB-B36B-51AD6ADB0A88.jpeg
    3465EB93-730D-4BCB-B36B-51AD6ADB0A88.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Lol sorry I though I put it in. It might be fungus but some came of in the bath so im not sure
The dark stuff is what you're looking at? Is kinda looks like dirt it is hard to tell with the photo. Do you have any loose substrate or something that could rub off onto his scales inside his enclosure?

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
N
The dark stuff is what you're looking at? Is kinda looks like dirt it is hard to tell with the photo. Do you have any loose substrate or something that could rub off onto his scales inside his enclosure?
o loose substrate but he was around is poop before I got to pick it up