• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Plants in my beardies cage?

Andrew Bowen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I have a year old bearded dragon named Obi Wan and I was interested if there were any plants that can go in his enclosure to make it look less bland, something that would be safe for him and that if he decided to eat he would be fine.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi I have a year old bearded dragon named Obi Wan and I was interested if there were any plants that can go in his enclosure to make it look less bland, something that would be safe for him and that if he decided to eat he would be fine.
Mint is a good start, succulents are also pretty easy, aloe, prickly pear cactus, jade plant.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yes! they can nibble and eat all those, I personally tried all the above, my beardy destroyed all of them and ended up going with fake plants, if you put them in ur enclosure make them easily assessable to replace.

Attachments

• 6D81324F-8E93-4745-8450-A166FC887F09.jpeg
    6D81324F-8E93-4745-8450-A166FC887F09.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 7