• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Peek-A-Boo

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Went to give Dex his afternoon salad and couldn't see him in his usual spots. Then I noticed that he'd found his little hidey cave. He looked so cute I had to get pics. lol

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1161.JPG
    IMG_1161.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 20

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Reminds me of what happens every time I give an animal a blanket.

I walk by the cage and have a mini heart attack when I don't see them, only to realize they're snuggled up under their blanket.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awee that is super cute. Kinda funny too. I got Zeus a cave thingy and he never goes in it :(
Awww . . . he might after a while. Dex didn't go into his at first, but then once he discovered it he hangs out there off and on. Saw him full bore chase a cricket into it once. Glad he slowed down before he hit the other side. hahahaha

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Reminds me of what happens every time I give an animal a blanket.

I walk by the cage and have a mini heart attack when I don't see them, only to realize they're snuggled up under their blanket.
IKR! OMG Where is he . . . where is he . . . oh phew, there he is! My reaction every time.