• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Outdoor Time

ReptarTheLizard9

Hatchling Dragon
Hi Everyone!
I was just wondering what kind of outdoor playpen would be the best choice for bringing my beardie outside this summer? I would preferably like something that is under $50 and she won’t be able to climb out of easily. I would always be supervising her obviously but I would still like the extra sense of security knowing she wouldn’t be able to run away/ have any bird friends be able to get her (I know this is nearly impossible but I still worry lol). I would also use it to keep her indoors in while I clean her tank or just for her to get some energy help. if anyone knows a good playpen I would love to know!

Impawsible_Squad

Juvenile Dragon
I use one I got off amazon that was made for puppies. I forgot its name but I suggest getting one with plastic for sides and not screen because my beardie just spends her whole time climbing its screen sides instead of running around.