• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeardieT

Hatchling Dragon
hey yall, we hatched our first ever clutch of beardies (13 of them!) and they’re all doing great. They’re three weeks old now (some a few days less than) and they’ve all had/are having their first sheds and getting so big. All but one. One of the little guys doesn’t seem to want to eat or grow, he’s way smaller than the rest. He doesn’t seem skinny, just definitely not interested in food right now. I’m guessing he may just be the runt? All of the other dragons are relatively the same size, just not him. They’re in a 45 gallon terrarium, a 100W basking light, 50W supplemental light, and a 75W CHE. Also they have a tube UVB suspended inside 6-8 inches from them depending on where they’re at. Temps are all good (digital thermos inside) basking temp on the rock at 110 Fahrenheit usually (they have sticks to climb higher for more uvb and heat) and the cool end is about 75-80 degrees. Humidity is constantly at 15-20% on the warm end. Also they’re on paper towels. So I’m just wondering what I can do with the little guy and if there’s a way I can help him eat more. I’ve tried moving him outside of the tank by himself to eat, but no avail. He drinks well, however. Thank y’all!