• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Normal behaviour? Or medical issue

Oniwa

Bearded Dragon Egg
I believe my bearded dragon is brumating but I’m not 100% sure. She sleeps for days, I wake her up to bathe her every few days, and then she goes back to sleep 5 hours later for days.

I’ve noticed this thing she’s been doing lately (has happened on two or three different occasions) and it’s a little concerning to me because it doesn’t look like gaping (regulating their body temperature) but I could be mistaken. Any opinions? https://imgur.com/gallery/j3MJVGp

Oniwa

Bearded Dragon Egg
I haven’t heard any clicking other than a click type noise when she opens her mouth sometimes. I’ve observed her just keeping her mouth opened like that for a minute or so at a time, but it’s happened a few days apart. So for example if she did that on Monday I didn’t see her do that again until Thursday.
No she’s not eating at all. I offer her food everyday and she hasn’t eaten in around a month which is why I also assume she’s in the process of brumating.

She’s been to the vet about two weeks ago, although they didn’t check for any respiratory issues.
My humidity is quite low, 10-15% so I don’t understand how she could’ve possibly got an RI but yeah I have no idea what this behaviour is