• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No multivitamins for 5 months. what do I do?

Sebastian27

Bearded Dragon Egg
After 5 months of having my beardie (he is now 8 months old) I am just hearing about multivitamins. He seems pretty healthy and active. I have always been giving him calcium with d3 but I am worried about the side affects of not having his proper vitamins. I just ordered some now but I still need advice on what I should do for him or if it really matters at all.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can't undo what's been done. If he's happy and healthy now then that's a great starting off point for you to now add vitamins. I wouldn't worry too much. He'll definitely be better off now going forward though and that's something good to focus on

Sebastian27

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for making me feel better about this.

What else, if anything at all, should I do to help him besides giving him vitamins?