• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No more "lost" dragon

Prof

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was having issues with my dragon getting lost in the house when he was out. I took a parrot ladder and covered it in reptile carpet and hoped it would solve the problem. He didn't take much training to use the ladder to go up if I put him on it, but after a week of me putting him at the bottom of the ladder after his exercise time, he now goes to the ladder and into the enclosure every time. Sometimes he roams for quite some time before going home, and sometimes he goes home quickly. He can also use it to come out when I allow it although he generally doesn't. Either way, it sure beats having to search the entire ground floor of the house to find him. Now that he is using it, I need to take time to glue the carpet instead of the ugliness it is now!..........................

Attachments

• Dragon-Ramp (2).jpg
    Dragon-Ramp (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41