• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New rock and piece of wood

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
I got a new piece of slate. A nice triangular piece about 12 inch x 12 inch and a piece of grapevine that spans from lower front of my aquarium to the back high enough to allow my dragons to bask on the wood or walk to the platform.

Ill post pics later when i ger home.

for my next phase, i want to replace the magnetic basking rock with actual rock, but to get it to the height needed, i need to stack the rocks. Have any of you guys and gals seen anything that will fill the voids between stones securing them and preventing crickets from hiding?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I use sand Diego n Boris both have rock in there baskin area. I just filled all gasp with sand. Gives them a little sand pit to dig in aswel :)

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
Tank layout
23tr3eq.jpg

Beatrix watching one of her fav feeders
110925s.jpg

Steiner watching a cricket from above
21mcis4.jpg

Better view of their new rock
16h2fpt.jpg

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
I only have the base piece at the moment. Steiner happily dug under the rock as the light went off in their enclosure. I"m on the look out for some nice looking pieces of slate at $1.49 / lbs it wont be cheap. The big one cost me almost $12 after taxes

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
U can also use just normal yard flags thats all i done. They not dear u can get them from any garden centre. Some even sell them for cheaper when.they broken. I just got a couple of flags and dropped them on the floor so they break. Cook them for an hour in oven n bobs ur uncle. It keeps the heat in aswel but dnt get to hot wjere it can burn ur beardie coz they dnt have heat sensors on there belly ;)