• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New juvenile bearded dragon owner !

Bd2208

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just got my bearded dragon a week ago. He’s been eating live crickets but after running out I starting trying to give him “fluckers dragon diet” but he won’t eat. He barely drinks and now I notice that he’s keeping one eye shut and his color is getting dull. Does anyone know what may be wrong or how to get him to eat & drink. It’s been about 3 days and he’s only about 2 months old.

Daphne

Bearded Dragon Egg
These guys love their bugs. Stick with what he likes. Try a warm bath every week to keep him hydrated, drip water onto his head with your fingers, he should start to drink. Good luck!

Bd2208

Bearded Dragon Egg
These guys love their bugs. Stick with what he likes. Try a warm bath every week to keep him hydrated, drip water onto his head with your fingers, he should start to drink. Good luck!
thanks i guess i’ll head to the store first thing in the morning !

N W

Juvenile Dragon
I would suggest that you head over to beardeddragon.org where there is a bit more activity and experienced owners who can help you check your set-up.