• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New enclosure for Wayne

Muham816

Hatchling Dragon
Just got this new tank for Wayne. Any tips on acclimating her?
image.jpg

Muham816

Hatchling Dragon
Nice big tank - just let her be for now-- she have her original decor from other tank? What are you using for a UVB?
I put in a few of her old pieces to give her some familiarity. She’s been exploring all over for the past hour or so. She has a 48’’ reptisun 10.0 uvb bulb and mount inside the tank.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I put in a few of her old pieces to give her some familiarity. She’s been exploring all over for the past hour or so. She has a 48’’ reptisun 10.0 uvb bulb and mount inside the tank.
Ok good-- it may take some time just let her be-

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh wow I have the exact enclosure it is an Atasuki Terrarium. I've made two threads showing how I set it up check my most recent . It's a 150 gallon 72x20x24. Also curious to know how much yours costed mine was 550$ and I got mine from a local shop called SATOO Scales and Tails of Ohio

Muham816

Hatchling Dragon
Oh wow I have the exact enclosure it is an Atasuki Terrarium. I've made two threads showing how I set it up check my most recent . It's a 150 gallon 72x20x24. Also curious to know how much yours costed mine was 550$ and I got mine from a local shop called SATOO Scales and Tails of Ohio
I spent $680 on the tank, the uvb fixture and light, a bunch of the deco inside and a bunch of feeders. It was from a place called Xtreme exotics down in Florida. They always have great prices and deals so I do most of my herp shopping there.