• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Soooo..... they had this bearded dragon in the back of the store that no one wanted and that they were trying to get rid of and I couldn't just leave her (hoping it is a her) there, so meet Iris!
20200522_212047.jpg
20200523_204254.jpg

MerithD

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I checked out your threads and replies and all I see is you being very rude and disrespectful to new members of the form who are just trying to learn.
Im sorry if some one seemed rude. We are all here to help and learn. There are some very good entries on how to check gender by Gently lifting tail and looking under tail with a flashliight. Behind for hemipenal bulges. One central dark spot is female 2 bilateral dark bulges is male. Also early development of femoral pores tends to be male.It can be difficult to identify while they are young. We are all on this same learning journey. Have fun with your wonderful beardie!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Im sorry if some one seemed rude. We are all here to help and learn. There are some very good entries on how to check gender by Gently lifting tail and looking under tail with a flashliight. Behind for hemipenal bulges. One central dark spot is female 2 bilateral dark bulges is male. Also early development of femoral pores tends to be male.It can be difficult to identify while they are young. We are all on this same learning journey. Have fun with your wonderful beardie!
I know how to sex bearded dragons, the reason is just because he/she is so young it's hard to tell.