• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new breeder site and sales section

cjs dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey guys ive been busy working on a new project for a little while now as i became frustrated with our current systems i felt like an upgrade could be greatly used

the general format of this site will be a breeder listing compiled into one easy to find link with there past animals sold and linked customer reviews to the specific animal. the sites big catch idea is to compile real customer reviews raw and unfiltered along with a picture for the animal in review so future customers can see exactly the quality they have sold
it will also show updates if the customer chooses

we will be running a trial on facebook to see if the general idea draws interest if and when it becomes what we expect it will expand to a full website by august i feel this is long overdue and this will help many new comers in this trade along with small breeders

the full site will be called 247exotics

for the www.facebook.com/reptileexo (facebook was giving me a hard time so i gave up on putting our website name to be)

on the facebook page we will be running a test trial to see if the idea draws interest in the first two months if the page is a success and people find it easy to use and worth expanding we will go to a full site
the site will be mainly free it will have the same general benefits of advertise your business for a later discussed price and also a feature for $40 a month to sell unlimited animals
half of the profits directly go to rainforest alliance to stop tearing the land down
once the traffice becomes substantial

full site features full list: sales section, reviews compiled by store name with 0/5 rating, company directory with the customer reviews with pictures to each specific animal ,video section with the REAL how to videos we will "weed out" the videos that are not up to par with industry standards
a product review section and a monthly spotlight on a up and coming breeder monthly

the facebook page where the trial is being ran will be a watered down version of the full site with just a directory by company with reviews and pictures for each breeder.Sales will be aloud to be posted for free until the new site is fully developed.They can be sent to [email protected] and i will open up a sales profile for you. As of 7/14/2012 sales fee per month will be $20 on the facebook page and $40 on the full site directly 50% will be donated to a reptile or wildlife charity. For instance most proceeds at first will go to rainforest alliance to save land.
Payments will be arranged coming around that time and information will be later taken care of,
To show the donations we will make a video showing the donation amount of what was purchased

our about me : most of this information is coverd this is pulled directly from our facebook page

the goal of this site is to give the reptile industry a full scale website devoted to making things easy. In general information is normally very choppy and most times outdated, "breeder profiles" will contain pictures of babies dated with customer reviews and we will compile albums for each breeder making it easy to track a breeders past business transactions, And to show the quality the breeder has produced. We will always open up the album to show growth pictures

Research normally has to be done for days to weeks to achieve little to nothing somtimes. Reptile "rate" sites are often outdated and do not carry current information. Our site will contain good reviews any negative information will not be posted immediately if the customer feels they would like to add there bad experience we will do so but only after we have established some ground with both sides
We work directly with both the breeder and recipient of the animal to get a resolution .
This site is generated to simply make positive sales instead of judging a company on 5+ year old review that may not be accurate. I myself and many people have encountered fraudulent reviews that the company placed themselves and had a horrible experience leading me to creating this site we will phish out imposter reviews on the site and will vigorously try to maintain a fast and accurate experience
if your looking for someone in particular and do not see them feel free to contact us to get backround information if we have anything on the breeder we will be more than willing to help.

thank you for taking the time to read this out and hopefully look into our idea

this was a long thought out process and i have put many hours in perfecting the behind the scenes information so it will be a easy transition i think this will be a big hit and will help many many people

im open for constructive criticism and possible ideas to add to the website

JUGGERNAUT

Bearded Dragon Egg
Some things worth considering ---

Having someone proof read your articles might be a really good idea. The lack of Punctuation, Capitalization, sentence structure, along with very little flow, consistency to the lay out, makes for a really hard, unpleasant read and appears quite unprofessional. Even the best of ideas, when poorly presented, will fail to fly. As it is set up now, I don't think many will give it a second look, let alone come back to pay money to subscribe to it in the future.

The Idea sounds plausible and could possibly be a decent service, if handled properly, frequently updated and presented in a Professional manner. Don't know if the everyday keeper would pay a monthly subscription, when they are likely to only use it for one or 2 purchases.

Good Luck