• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardie 2 year old Rhys Phoenix

Ashley Crowder

Bearded Dragon Egg
B0D2B308-A912-4E46-BEC2-CCE2D4C781A7.jpeg E2A23831-F051-4B6F-8C57-C89EC979FA1D.jpeg 3E36EEB0-76FE-41F6-8858-8D2F82667BEF.jpeg This is my boy Rhys. I got him as a rescue, owner was divorcing and didn’t want him, poor baby. He’s around 2 years old and super friendly and active. This is my first time owning a beardie and I just love him. I give him a salad of dandelion greens and squash every day and give bugs 3-4 times a week alternating with dubias, crickets and superworms. We have also tried apples (loved them) and blueberries (wouldn’t touch them) as treats.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
I'm hoping mine will get more interested in greens and veggies. I've tried all the tricks, and different combos/forms, but he mostly ignores them so far. Have caught him eating a bite or two occasionally, so there's hope!