• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby beardie.

Mr Sandman

Bearded Dragon Egg
Brought home my first baby bearded dragon 5 days ago. He is an absolute sweetheart. He is between 6 and 7 inches long and likes to explore his cage. I included pics of his setup. I have offered him misted greens, apple or kale loaded meal worms, crickets, veggie bites and diced cucumber pieces. He has probably eaten 2 worms this whole time! That's it! I spray the top of his head so he can lick of the water. I haven't pulled him out yesterday or today thinking he just needs a little more time to acclimate. He loves to be rubbed under his chin and on the right side, but not the left side of his adorable little head. I'm worried he just isn't eating enough. I called the pet shop and the owner said he was eating crickets before I got him. Any ideas???

Attachments

• 20200527_150343.jpg
    20200527_150343.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello and welcome to the form! How is your bearded dragon doing now? Could you post pictures of his enclosure? I would suggest switching from a T5 to T8.