• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little help. (Strange Egg Laying)

GiB DTD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have two beardies, a male and a female. They are housed in the same enclosure and get along perfectly fine. I've had the female for about a year and a half and the male for over 3 years (originally with another female who passed from internal bleeding).

Shortly after acquiring the new female she layed eggs, and then largely nothing since. A few weeks ago she got antsy again and started looking for spots to dig. I made her a dig box and she dug, layed her eggs, burried them, and then I moved her back to her normal enclosure where she seems perfectly fine. Every few days since this clutch, she manages to pop out another egg or two here or there that appear normal and not fertilized.

Today I woke up to find she left a string of like 6 eggs that were very concerning. See the photo attached. Can anybody tell me what's up with these eggs, is this cause for concern? She still looks normal and is acting normal.

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_120336238.jpg
    IMG_20200104_120336238.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 18