• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Name suggestions ?

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
Hello there, you have already saw a lot of pictures from my dragon, and he is growing very fast.. But the problem is I haven't decided a name for him..

Can you pleace throw a couples of names..

Thanks

545aed5fcc0c81c8f24654cafe17c1a1.jpg

540aa995598cd176839b9ae88325dd74.jpg

ca93be1de90cd6c7b17dcd6c972f174c.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I am horrible at coming up with names. It took me a week to name my frog. You kinda have to learn their personality before you can come up with a suitable name for them.

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
I am horrible at coming up with names. It took me a week to name my frog. You kinda have to learn their personality before you can come up with a suitable name for them.
That ls what I think aswell. Because all of the names me and my girlfriend think of.. They just dosent feel right when you call him by that name :)

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If Bayne had been a female, we were going to name her Kilgarrah (pronounced Kill-gar-ah) I just absolutely love it for some reason

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I am the worst at naming anything....it took me a week to name my dragon; and then i renamed him >.<

I am glad I settled with Odin as he is a spicy dragon; always gapes at me when I pet him but then closes his mouth when he knows im not going to take his shenanigans. I put my finger under his bottom lip and slowly close his mouth...Lol; he looks at me like, "well.....alright....."

I think naming something is a very personal venture....creates the bond between you too...just imo.

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
I am the worst at naming anything....it took me a week to name my dragon; and then i renamed him >.<

I am glad I settled with Odin as he is a spicy dragon; always gapes at me when I pet him but then closes his mouth when he knows im not going to take his shenanigans. I put my finger under his bottom lip and slowly close his mouth...Lol; he looks at me like, "well.....alright....."

I think naming something is a very personal venture....creates the bond between you too...just imo.
Yes, mine dose the same thing, but is getting used to my hand in the enclosure. I think :) he is running away sometimes, and open his mouth. but know I can pick him up 8/10 times without playimg hide and seek :)

e8b587ab602244f3fd75fa354e5cdd02.jpg

He think he looks scary :D

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Haha yeah; when they are tiny like that their scary face is too funny.

Look at those teeth woo!

great pic!

I can get ody pretty much most of the time as well w/o the run about...but there are still some moments.

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
Haha yeah; when they are tiny like that their scary face is too funny.

Look at those teeth woo!

great pic!

I can get ody pretty much most of the time as well w/o the run about...but there are still some moments.
They are usually all like this at this age ? I am guessing he will settle down :)

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I think each dragon is different. Bayne was never like that. I was able to pick him up without any problems from the day we got him.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea my Izzy was never like that either she loves to be held from day 1, now she was active so when she was too active I would put her back or let her run around a room.. She's only bitten me once and it was because I was checking her back foot out and I don't think she liked it.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Personalities shine I suppose; to those who say reptiles have no personalities; well....there ya go haha....

Ody is getting more receptive of getting pulled out; however after bath time the second he see's his home (He knows where his home is) it's squirming time....fighting to get over to his basking spot...

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
My daughter and I have gone with comic book names, our reptiles have got bad guy names. Thanos (guardians of the Galaxy) my chameleon and Dooku (star wars) for my beardie

littlsadie2

Bearded Dragon Egg
When we first got our baby last month we called it Rango thinking it was a boy. We now know he's a she so I have been trying out Saphira for now but I am still not sure if it fits.