• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Name films that have Beardies in them

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
An episode of My name is Earl, forgot which episode of what season but it was Joy's sister's boyfriend. The skinny white dude that's like the bizarro Darnel.

Brianna

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I getting my movies mixes up, it was nims island that had the beardies in it - was very late at night when I put it on - oops My Bad lol
yeah when i saw your first post ,i'm like wait thats a cartoon movie from disney and i was thinking did he mean nims island

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hey dont forget a beardie appeared in new police story for about 30 second's and in ghost rider. that one got fired tho :/

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Don't forget about the beardie in Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets! I was excited to see one in one of my favorite movies :D

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ha! You beat me to it ;) I had to go back to work from my last break and didn't have time to write back, lol.