• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

mybeardie.com special

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alright folks. Im finally comfortable with rehoming my special dragon. He hatched with his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and the skin there never fully grew in. He had a slow start at it and it was a rough fight but he started growing and eating at a month old. he has had his second shed finally. he is currently 9 inches long and 25 grams. he was born on July 14th 2009 so he is 3 months old. he feeds well on turks, dubia, small supers, and collards sometimes. He will make anyone a great pet. He is Free to a GREAT home. thats right free all you have to do is pay shipping to you. i want to find him a responsible and loving owner. You will have to have a viv appropriately setup for him and i need to see pictures of it. Please post them here as well as a brief write up of your equipment and reptile background if any.
Without further adu here are pics of the lil fella aptly named Lucky

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

and here is a picture of his neck so you see what i am talking about
IMG_0530.jpg

neck-upclose.jpg

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian, He is precious! If I had an extra viv set up I'd take him in a heart beat! You'll find a good home for him, he's pretty lucky to have had you for his first "dad", Lucky really does fit this little fellow.

Sandy :)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian, your letting the lil fellow go? Well you did a great job with him and he looks great!! Good luck...

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah with me going to be moving its going to be hard enough to move my breeders let alone a extra one as a pet. I would prefer to find him someone that would give him an awesome home where he has all of their attention as well

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im just waiting for the right member to look at the post. im sure someone will get him. i dont want to post him on any of the other forums but if it comes to that i will.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Suuuure... just build his new 4' x 40" x 2' enclosure, with the mega installed and I'll think about it ;)
*grins*
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she doesnt have room for him which i completely understand. ill give it another few days then ill branch out to other forums.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh he's pushin hard and heavy... Sandy... But the minimum requirements.. are listed above ;)
And Brian, don't tell me you don't have a way to transport the viv down here.. I know your other personal stuff isn't walking down here of it's own volition ... there's room for one more ;).
Janie

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
personally, I would love to have him. But, I just spent quite alot with this new little fellow and his setup. He is hard to resist, If I could swing it, there'd be one more in my little zoo-family. LOL

Sandy

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian, I know Janie is limited on space, but, I think she's caving in! She may be able to get one more viv to fit...*passing Janie the tapemeasure*... And, you couldn't ask for a better mommy for this special little fellow-he would find much love and great great with Mommy Janie.

Sandy

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
To be totally honest, Sandy... There isn't one free inch left I have to room a dragon correctly in my "warmed/cooled" part of the house... Believe me.. I was pushing to get Annebelle housed right. And that only happened because I was able to build a double to house both Yardley upstairs, and Annebelle downstairs.
The other two vivs are too tall and large to build a second on top of them...
Janie
So you might as well take him ;) *pushes the buck back at Sandy*
;d

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
For me, it's not a matter of room, I can fit another viv in the size needed, it's the money to build it, and, talking the hubby into it. Lucky is absolutely adorable, and he would be welcome, loved and well taken care of, but, as much as I would love to have him, I'm afraid it's just a little beyond me at the moment :(. There are a lot of good beardie owners here though, so, I think Brian will definately be able to find him a good home. (I did seriously consider it though!)

Sandy

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
*giggles* Your too cute Janie! If I were to get him from Brian, we would have to build another viv large enough for him and pick up more lighting. Right now, I only have one extra viv and it's really too small for him to be in for too long. I would also want to tile any viv for him, because of his throat, I wouldn't put him on sand when he got bigger as there would be too much chance of him having problems from abrasion. We're also already working on remodeling the 3 big vivs we already have. The problems is, several of my husbands jobs (he's a drywaller) are taking a lot longer because of the weather changes here-drywall mud (joint compound) doesn't dry as quickly with cold/damp weather, so it's taking 2 to 3 days longer for completion. I did mention to the old man, but, he hasn't said much.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So time honestly is the barrier.... Not the $$ for the items... Yes ?
wanna play... Let's make a Deal ? ;)
Janie

Status
Not open for further replies.