• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My stress-relief beardie - Navi.

Myshelinka

Hatchling Dragon
Hey everyone i hope you all at your best or at least hanging on in these times, for me personally it has been really hard and its getting harder, I get stress forced panic attacks, cry a lot, and much more.
One day we had an online class and i got one of those panic attacks, and i noticed my beardie moved into a corner closest to me, si i thought she wanted out so i did so. I put her on the ground, she stared for a while and then climed me up my leg.
she got on my chest and stayed ther ethe whole time, not moving.
Now you gotta know, she is quite the active beast and moves all the time, she just loves watching and exploring, so this was unexpected.
She stayed with me and it actually helped me calm down and after the episode ended she kept looking at me and then wanted to get back in her enclosure.
I have multiple photos of her during those times you can picture how peopel look during panic attacks and i dotn wanna share my face like that.

I know its probably just easily explainable like when you cry or panic your "blood boils" so youre hotter but it is not only super cute but it actually helped me.

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey everyone i hope you all at your best or at least hanging on in these times, for me personally it has been really hard and its getting harder, I get stress forced panic attacks, cry a lot, and much more.
One day we had an online class and i got one of those panic attacks, and i noticed my beardie moved into a corner closest to me, si i thought she wanted out so i did so. I put her on the ground, she stared for a while and then climed me up my leg.
she got on my chest and stayed ther ethe whole time, not moving.
Now you gotta know, she is quite the active beast and moves all the time, she just loves watching and exploring, so this was unexpected.
She stayed with me and it actually helped me calm down and after the episode ended she kept looking at me and then wanted to get back in her enclosure.
I have multiple photos of her during those times you can picture how peopel look during panic attacks and i dotn wanna share my face like that.

I know its probably just easily explainable like when you cry or panic your "blood boils" so youre hotter but it is not only super cute but it actually helped me.
Ahh that’s soo cute. Bearded dragon are the on,y know reptile that can show affection to there owners. They don’t feel love but they do feel happy. I always say that a reptiles way of love is trus. If a reptile fully trus you snake or lizard. Thats there way of love. This is soo awsome

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thats very sweet, if you’re clinically diagnosed you can look into making her an ESA then you could take her legally anywhere :) , some people may look and laugh but their ignorance should be ignored , my beardie has the sweetest relationship with our dog actually, shes a frenchie with separation anxiety and whenerver she gets worked up our beardie will run to her its quite odd behavior on our lizards part.