• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My girl patches

Tricia Ray

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, My name is Tricia and I have a 6month old beardie named Patches.She is a very beautiful citrus. Everytime she sheds she gets more bright orange! I wish she wasn't so stubborn when it comes to eating her greens.!!! 16009603207318318140918855350813.jpg

CaHarding

Juvenile Dragon
Hi, My name is Tricia and I have a 6month old beardie named Patches.She is a very beautiful citrus. Everytime she sheds she gets more bright orange! I wish she wasn't so stubborn when it comes to eating her greens.!!!View attachment 23781
Very pretty! There’s lots of videos on YouTube that offer ideas on how to get a stubborn dragon to eat veggies. I found something mine liked and would put it on top the Id start burying it so she’d have to eat to get to it. Then I took it away and now she eats her greens. She was kinda stubborn too. I’ve heard bee pollen is good too to entice them. But I haven’t tried that yet. Good luck!

Tricia Ray

Bearded Dragon Egg
Very pretty! There’s lots of videos on YouTube that offer ideas on how to get a stubborn dragon to eat veggies. I found something mine liked and would put it on top the Id start burying it so she’d have to eat to get to it. Then I took it away and now she eats her greens. She was kinda stubborn too. I’ve heard bee pollen is good too to entice them. But I haven’t tried that yet. Good luck!
Thanks for the ideas
Thanks for the idea !I use bee pollen and it helps but I just haven't found anything that she really likes. I hoping she will get better as she gets older.she will eat bok choy and butternut squash so I am going to bury the squash!fingers crossed !

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome! Patches is beautiful! :)

I never tried the bee pollen. I did try hiding bugs under his salad, and I did try the dressing that Silver Dragon recommended, to no avail. lol They are stubborn when it comes to veges. Mine just all of a sudden started eating his. Not sure why? lol Good luck with getting Patches to eat his! Hope the pollen works.