• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first beardie

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
Ok so just a little update on the viv, I’ve been slacking with finishing his cave and background, It’s all still sitting in the greenhouse waiting to be grouted and sealed! I decided to add bits to the viv as it is, so I have spares (habba hut, cork round etc) if the background doesn’t work out! He are some pics of spike’s home( the glass needs a clean lol) ….
901A3AE4-4CAF-4A1A-94ED-727BB8596B7D.jpegAF01FABE-DA60-442D-9729-1F1AF2FA82B2.jpeg
And here is a pic of him 3days after getting him (nearly 3 months) and then another of him on Sunday (4months)
96C64312-4E0D-49C5-92ED-02C2E29C8290.jpegB92CA60C-753A-4D8D-B662-A8B9E9B29DEE.jpeg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so just a little update on the viv, I’ve been slacking with finishing his cave and background, It’s all still sitting in the greenhouse waiting to be grouted and sealed! I decided to add bits to the viv as it is, so I have spares (habba hut, cork round etc) if the background doesn’t work out! He are some pics of spike’s home( the glass needs a clean lol) ….
View attachment 28843View attachment 28844
And here is a pic of him 3days after getting him (nearly 3 months) and then another of him on Sunday (4months)
View attachment 28845View attachment 28846
I love the rosemary, and the faux plants, hes looking really chonky , is he getting any outside time yet?

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
So I get him outside the viv, he has a playpen etc but he’s still very nervous just loose in the house, as am I lol, I have a cat, dog and two young kids! As for outside (outdoors) weather is pants here!! But when I have taken him out he just crawls into my neck, he doesn’t look happy! I just handle him on the sofa in front of his viv, probably 4times a day! He loves a cuddle.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So I get him outside the viv, he has a playpen etc but he’s still very nervous just loose in the house, as am I lol, I have a cat, dog and two young kids! As for outside (outdoors) weather is pants here!! But when I have taken him out he just crawls into my neck, he doesn’t look happy! I just handle him on the sofa in front of his viv, probably 4times a day! He loves a cuddle.
Oh how sweet, my beardy loves to cuddle too.