• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beautiful Wayne

Muham816

Hatchling Dragon
Just happened to get this gorgeous pic of Wayne this morning!
E26715C2-E044-4BF5-B462-39FB0CB759F4.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just happened to get this gorgeous pic of Wayne this morning!View attachment 25213
He is beautiful ----- please ask if you have any questions --- make sure you have your basking temps being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons and they are 105-110 for a baby 95-110 for a juvie/ adult --- and NO COILS for a UVB they are inadequate --- you want a long tube fixture ---if you need help please ask ---- those two things I just mentioned are the MOST important thing in the tank - they control over all health and their behavior

Muham816

Hatchling Dragon
He is beautiful ----- please ask if you have any questions --- make sure you have your basking temps being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons and they are 105-110 for a baby 95-110 for a juvie/ adult --- and NO COILS for a UVB they are inadequate --- you want a long tube fixture ---if you need help please ask ---- those two things I just mentioned are the MOST important thing in the tank - they control over all health and their behavior
So Wayne is actually a girl, just a running joke between my wife and I lol. And yea you’ve actually helped me in the past to get her set up just right and she is thriving now. Tons of energy, a super voracious eater and fantastic overall health!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So Wayne is actually a girl, just a running joke between my wife and I lol. And yea you’ve actually helped me in the past to get her set up just right and she is thriving now. Tons of energy, a super voracious eater and fantastic overall health!
Good I am glad to hear she is healthy and doing so well :)